Re: A Brit passes

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: A Brit passes
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 00:42:06 -0400

Lawrie Alexander wrote:

> But, Paul, surely "The Picnic" was the greatest 1/2-hour show that the
> Ronnies ever did? Thirty minutes of truly funny humor without a word being
> spoken!  Or am I the only OF that remembers this?

No, no, no.  It was when the last Rolf Harris escaped from the zoo
and started to breed out of control.  Hundreds of Rolf's singing
"Tie me Kangaroo down sport, Tie me Kangaroo down."  That was a really
funny skit.  Still makes me grin and it has to be 20 years.  Sad
thing is I only saw it once.

Bill Gilroy
77 Midget
90 Shar-Pei, the fastest, best corning dog, a legend in his own mind