Finally, good news

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Finally, good news
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:46:39 -0700
I actually drove Jasmine the 50 miles to work this morning.
It was very frustrating taking it so easy on the twisty roads
through the Santa Cruz mountains. There are lots of little things
wrong.  The valve cover gasket still leaks a bit. A mechanic
friend of mine reccomended a miracle goo that is made of rubber
rather than silicone that does wonders with leaky gaskets.
The O/D is not working, very frustrating on brekin, I suspect that
the wires are jut not quite connected properly, as the O/D was
rebuilt during this whole process.

--
"I actually like granola".   -Geoff Miller
lrc@red4est.com                                 http://www.red4est.com/lrc