RE: Vintage Mercedes No LBC

To: "Mark Endicott" <endicott@nashville.com>,
Subject: RE: Vintage Mercedes No LBC
From: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 12:29:59 -0700
All I can say for the 190's is they were RUSTTRAPS, watch for covered
repairs, resprays, filler, poor fitting panels, sub-frames. If he says it
was restored, get pictures. If he says it was just resprayed to "freshen"
the paint, say ca-ca. Be prepared, bring a magnet!

"Restoringly" Yours,
Bryce Mack
Classic Auto Restoration Services
BODYWORK - METALFORMING - PREP & PAINT - WOODWORK
Web Page: http://members.home.net/bmack99/paneldoctor/
FAQ's - How-To's - Tools