Re: Towing

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: Re: Towing
From: "Bill Wilson" <BWilson@linkline.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 16:26:08 -0700
Front wheel drive vehicles are not rated to tow as much as rear wheel drive
vehicles.  I would not suggest towing anything heavier than the vehicle
rating and would not get close to the rating.  I have been in the towing
business for over twenty years and would not suggest towing much at all with
a front wheel drive vehicle.
Bill