Re: MGB/B Fuel Injection

To: James.Nazarian@colorado.edu
Subject: Re: MGB/B Fuel Injection
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 12:28:42 EDT
In a message dated 16/08/99 9:16:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU writes:

<< I didn't see it either but the add in GRM shows them with an intake
 mainifold that was unmistakeably MGB.

The only model that even resembles an SU fitting is the Hitachi replacement
on the Datsuns, but they are 4 bolt, so you'd need a competition 1 3/4" B
manifold, and they are 60 mm, which is about 2.4" bores, which would give new
meaning to the term "bog down" on a B.

I was sort of interested in the model that took the place of  a 45 mm Weber,
though. Do you think anyone in vintage racing would object to an injection
set up on my Twincam?

Bill