Cars for Sale

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cars for Sale
From: Greg Hanlin <iap6@glasscity.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 08:33:30 -0400
Hi,

I've got two MGB roadsters I need to get rid of.  The first is a 72 with
no rust needing general restoration.  The engine is out and apart for
rebuild.  This car came from Georgia, perfect original floors, etc.
It really is a great car for a restoration project because of the body
condition.

The second car is a 69 parts car, very rusty.  It is complete except for
some of the exterior trim and interior stuff that's been taken apart.
It has wire wheels (5), aluminum hood,  and a trunk full of parts.  The
drivetrain is currently in the car but I'm planning to remove it soon if
I don't sell the car promptly.

Both cars are in Dayton Ohio and I'm looking for around $2k for the
package deal.  I will sell them separately or parts off of the 69.  I
can be reached by email at iap6@glasscity.net or by phone at (937)
297-3174 days or (937) 277-3268 evenings EDT.

Greg Hanlin