Re: BottaMiata

To: "Michael S. Lishego" <mlishego@asheboro.com>
Subject: Re: BottaMiata
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 19:19:59 -0600 (MDT)
I used to hate Miatas until the first time that I got a look at the old
ad poster with the painting of racing mg's in the background.  You may
remember it, it was one of the first ads for the cars back when they were
introduced.  Upon seeing them admit where they drew thier inspiration I
have ceased to have any animosity towards them.  Besides if MG were still
around in the states they would whoop the Miata's a@#!!!

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big aluminum heart :)
'63 Buick 215 cubic inch 'heart'