Re: Fugliest MGB Award

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fugliest MGB Award
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:41:13 -0700
I second the nomination. Can't tell if it's really pink or lavender from
the photos, but either one... yech. "Nice" wrap job on the steering
wheel... no merit badge for him. Where do you even get those narrow white
stripe tires? (and why do you want them?) And I was really insulted by
the spurious claim that the Nissan 4 with a 3-speed auto gave better
performance than the stock motor, seeing how '66 was pretty much the top
year for HP. Oh, and dig the Pep Boys seat covers...

...some people just haven't got a clue.

Actually, maybe I should shut up. It has Cal plates, it could be from my
neighborhood. My gosh, maybe it's even a lister's?

Naaaah!

Kai M. Radicke had this to say:

--

Max Heim