Re: Shame on CU

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>, <phbailey@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Shame on CU
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 19:37:31 +0100
I suppose a 21k Sterling restoration could be considered a huge bill, but it
is hardly a repair bill.  In my experience even the good quality parts, on
the few occasions that they are required, are cheaper and more easily
obtainable than parts for modern cars.  However, if it is being compared to
the reputation that cars like Honda and Subaru have, then even 50p once a
year is infinitely more expensive and infinitely more often.

PaulH.