Re: Dont knock my LBC bud! I'd Worry about your's! Re: (was : Shame on

To: "Matt Pringle" <pringlmm@mcmaster.ca>
Subject: Re: Dont knock my LBC bud! I'd Worry about your's! Re: (was : Shame on CU )
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 11:57:49 -0400
Hey Matt,
I used the Honda reference because I myself have been driving a Honda Accord LXI
since 1988. Yes it's a great car. But it won't live 30 years.
Too expensive. Check out the price of rebiulding a motor.

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
Rat - 1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
Punkin' - 1978 Spitfire - in Superb Shape!
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com