Re: White-face gauges

To: Dan Pockrus <dpockrus@efficient.com>
Subject: Re: White-face gauges
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:04:05 -0600 (MDT)
Autometer makes some, I don't remember the series names but if you go to
www.summitracing.com and do shop online then guages they have a pretty
good listing of everything with pictures to boot.

 James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT bastardization with big aluminum heart :)
'63 Buick 215 cubic inch 'heart'