Re: SU Carburetters

To: "Richard A. Boris" <borisri@earthlink.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU Carburetters
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 21:36:50 -0700
Rich,

Another relevant question would be is the fuel pump providing enough fuel at
adequate pressure? Yet another, is there a partially blocked fuel filter in
the line somewhere? These carbs, as delivered, are usually quite effective
throughout the range provided they get enough fuel. (And, of course, I'm
sure he's checked the ignition system to make sure everything is in good
condition and that the timing is not retarded?)

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center