OT: potluck/party Oct 15th

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: OT: potluck/party Oct 15th
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 02:35:16 -0700
Every so often I throw a party. My parties tend towards the eclectic,
as do the guests. I have just set a date for my next one: Oct 16th
(yes, short notice) and will be in the Santa Cruz Mountains in
Central California.  The festivities will start 11ish in the morning
with a potluck glut, the theme being decadence.  There will also
be a party that night with the theme of sensuality (silk, velvet ...).

Expect a diverse crowd of people: racers, swing dancers, historical
recreationist, sci-fi fans, computer geeks ...

In between, there will be opportunities for those so inclined to
go on scenic drives and/or wine tasting in the Santa Cruz mountains.

If you are interested in further details as I make them up, email
me at lrc@red4est.com and I'll add you to my party mailing list.

--
 Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by
killing all those who opposed them.