Re: Driving on a slipping clutch

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driving on a slipping clutch
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 14:25:30 -0700
Thanks to Barney, Rick and everyone else that replied with helpful info
on my slipping clutch problem and how long I can baby it.  I'd fix it
right now if it weren't for my damn student loan payments.. can't afford
to take it into the shop!

Anyone in the Vancouver BC area with a garage willing to show me how to
change a clutch?  I'll do all the work I just need a beam to hang a hoist
(I'll buy the hoist if need be) and some helpful tips on how to do it :)

Skye

--
1966 MGB 1800  - GHN3     __,__\__     ffwd internet division
1962 Vespa 125 - VNB3    (_o____o_)    http://www.ffwd.com/