Re: Quick question

To: tdelve@mathworks.com
Subject: Re: Quick question
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 21:52:03 -0400
l,

> >Anyone got any tips on the best places in Massachusetts for MGB stuff?
> >(Roofs, general parts, etc.)

Sorry I forgot to throw in my two cents worth here.
It depends what part of Mass you are from. if you are on the North Shore
then by all means check out McLeans/Britbits. They are in Portsmouth NH
they are great people esp Sam. They are a Moss dealer also and have been
there as an LBC dealer for over thirty years (two generations)Call
1-800-995-2487 or try
http://www.britbits.com/
You also might call Mike Oliva in the Boston area, I am sure he could
direct you some, He is at 781-337-1117
Ask some more anytime.
Carl French
Alfred, Maine
BTW, Larry is right, the BPC guys are good BUT they are 3hrs north of me
(had to drive to the Bangor area today).