Cruise Control

To: MG Chat <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cruise Control
From: Stuart Keen <simbafish@home.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 14:27:56 -0400
As sinful as it may seem, because of a leg problem, I must install a
cruise control in  my 1951 MGTD. Has anyone done this before and what
type is recommended? Who manufacturers units that would be compatible
with the MG and how easy are they to install?  I have done a minimal bit
of research and find there are types with magnets around the drive shaft
and another which goes in line with the speedometer cable for most cars.
But I don't know if either are compatible with an MG. Any information,
comment or recommendation would be appreciated.

Stu Keen