A couple of questions:

To: mgs@autox.team.net, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: A couple of questions:
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 13:52:32 -0400
Question 1: Is there anybody in the LA area that would be willing to
(and have the time to) eyeball a car out there?  I don't have all the
details yet, and I'm still exploring options, so this is just to see
what's possible.  If you can help, please reply off-list.

Question #2: (Related to Question #1, but not closely)  Do any of you
folks have an opinion of who you would use to transport a car from LA to
Ohio?  Does anybody know of someone heading this way empty or with about
a car's worth of space?  Again, exploring options.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net