Re: Smiths Instrument bezels and rubbers wanted

To: "Steve Schultz" <sschultz@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Smiths Instrument bezels and rubbers wanted
From: "Mike Lishego" <mlishego@asheboro.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 19:48:32 -0400
Not to rain on your parade, but IIRC, those rubber gaskets that go
between the bezel and glass are made from 'unobtainium.'  <I.e., not
available>

You might could get some thin rubber gasket sheet from an autoparts
store and make your own...Or maybe one of the major companies has
started producing them again?

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/virtualgarage/
1991 Mazda Miata