easy Z to Su swap

To: bmack99@home.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: easy Z to Su swap
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 15:31:26 -0700
Bryce,
Where exactly are you located?
I used to have an @home email address, and I was on a cable modem in
Phoenix.
I don't suppose we have such luck though, do we?
I am in Tucson but would have you ship to my folks in Phoenix where the
car is located.
I already have a new exhaust which is going in this winter, and as I am
trying to pass emissions I was thinking I will probably have to overhaul
my carburetors anyway.
Are the SU's better on emissions then the Stromberg, or  are they just
easier to work with and therefore easier to lean out for the test?
If they do better on emisssions, I would be very much interested.
Mike Jose