Re: Tach hookup?

To: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Subject: Re: Tach hookup?
From: keeble <keeble@inwave.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 18:08:26 -0500
Rocky, this is a 68 or late 67 tach,it's the same as the earlier
electronic tachs but the loop is internal.Just cut the  ig swicth to coil
wire and hook one side to each post .You mmay need to swap them around  for
polarity purposes but you can't hurt it .try both ways             Doug
Keeble-59 Twin Cam