RE: imMature Garbage

To: "Joe Short" <buster_balz@operamail.com>,
Subject: RE: imMature Garbage
From: "Larry MacDonald" <lmacdona@mnsi.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 17:37:15 -0400
Gee, I understood it all the first time.  I guess the point is that we
should not be nitpicking the spelling of the submissions to the list.  Sure
there is a lot of drivel sometimes but there is also that nugget of
worthwhile information that validates the subscription.
Now for the lbc content. Had the B out both yesterday and today.  The fall
colours are in full bloom and the continuous sun beaming on your face plus
the shifting through the gears and the rumble from the exhaust reinforces
the reason for owning the vehicle.

Regards to all

Larry MacDonald
73 B