Re: subject lines (Joke enclosed. Delete if you want!)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: subject lines (Joke enclosed. Delete if you want!)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 10:00:30 EDT
In a message dated 10/11/99 11:55:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Wildbil923@aol.com writes:

<< Makes it easy for non-digest readers to
 filter the MG stuff from the non.>>>

 I agree.  I delete about 99% of the list mail because I don't have time to
 open every piece of mail to see what it's about.

 Bill
 Yea, I've got British Cars...... >>

You can do that?  I had to sign an agreement with team.net that I would read
every word of every post in it's entirety without deleting.  And I paid big
bucks for the privilege.  It costs extra, but you can actually reply to every
post.  And for a few more quid, you can give smarta$$ remarks.  (Lots of us
took that option!)

(The previous post was completely tongue in cheek.  Do not try this at home.
Professional drivers need not apply.  Etc., etc., etc.....)

(Sorry Mark!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget