Re: ARGH those Suburbans( Otherwise known as those damn four wheelsudi

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ARGH those Suburbans( Otherwise known as those damn four wheelsudivisions)
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 10:40:39 -0700
While we're complaining, how come all these numbskulls drive with their
foglights on, every night, in all weather? Sometimes with foglights AND
driving lights, a combo that makes no sense in any situation? You think
it's a semi coming up behind you, and it turns out to be only a BMW
3-series with all lights blazing.

As for SUVs, I think there should be a regulation that makes mudflaps
mandatory on any vehicle raised above a certain height, or that exposes
more than a certain percentage of the rear tires when viewed from behind.
The enormous rooster tails those things shoot up in the rain is
completely out of proportion, and can overwhelm the wipers on even a
modern vehicle, not to mention the single-speed wipers on my MG.

Gripe, gripe, gripe... isn't this fun?

John A. Walker had this to say:

--

Max Heim