Re: ARGH those Suburbans( Otherwise known as those damn

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>, mkris@sprynet.com,
Subject: Re: ARGH those Suburbans( Otherwise known as those damn
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 20:06:55 -0400
PS: I also own a small SUV 92 Blazer, 182,000 miles Rarely sees the black top,
Beach
for stripers and blues or my Daughter is four wheeling in the pine barrons.
Carl E.
Barnegat, NJ.

Like the Idea of locations on the Emails.
And Subjects also.Mac is coming for a visit next month, His son now lives near
by, Well
be doing pizza and boilermakers, Keep you posted.
Oh Jim Marsh was awarded the Silver star for March 6, 1968
He was right next to his troops fighting ,passing out ammo ect. Great Guy.
Tank.