Re: Timing Light

To: Tony Woodruff <tonyw@mailmedia.com>
Subject: Re: Timing Light
From: Thomas Pokrefke <pokrefke@netdoor.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:10:42 -0500 (CDT)
Just a suggestion, but what if you hooked the +  and - up to another
vehicle, and hook the ignition lead up to the MG?

Failing that, email me the model # of the timing light.  I'll see what
happens if you hook one up to a positive ground car (I work at Sears).

Thomas Pokrefke
1970 MGB
pokrefke@netdoor.com

Audentes Fortuna Iuvat