Need Drk BRG color code

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Need Drk BRG color code
From: "Douglas B. Gaither" <dbgaither@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 20:30:16 +0000
I've  been purchasing samples at my local automotive paint shop to get a
real feel for how the colors will look.  My problem is that the local guy
cannot supply me with the correct paint sample because all they show 'in the
computer' is the lacquer mixtures and we can get lacquer here no 'mo.

So, I've got "Original MGB" with the codes in the back and they seem to be
of no help to him.  Has anyone else out there had any problems finding Dark
British Racing Green (GN.29)?  If you have it with any other paint codes
that might be useful, would you please send them to me?  My car is ready to
paint next week and I need to get this wrapped up.

Doug