Beta. of LBC Links Database

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Subject: Beta. of LBC Links Database
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 21:25:35 -0400
http://st143011.ithaca.edu/links/pages/

Okay, after many years and much nagging from people that wanted me to update
their links I have finally done so.  Not only have I updated the links from
"the old site" I have expanded and reorganized the entire setup, the links
now form their own site, separate of the old.

Keep in mind this is in the beta version of it, and although there are
nearly 500 links, I am in no way guaranteeing that this is the final look or
that it will even be up for the majority of the time until its final
release.

So, here it is.  http://st143011.ithaca.edu/links/pages/

Concerns you may have:

1)  why is it on the edu network?  Well this is where I am, this is where I
do the development and it will only remain here until I release it in its
final form.

2)  when will you release it?  I'm looking at a date of  29 - 11 - 1999 (my
birthday).  Which allows me plenty of time to finalize it.

3)  what is up with the banner ads?  Well banner ads are restricted to only
LBC related businesses, the ads _will_ help float the coast of having a
server at my ISP.

So feel free to ad your links, but please CHECK and make sure your site
isn't already listed.

I advise against bookmarking this site!  I will be moving it around,
updating pages, renaming pages and so on.  And come November 29th the site
will be completely moved to a new location.

Enjoy!

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu
'74 Triumph TR6 -- '66 MGB, both @home

http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg/mgb/
'66 MGB Forsale (Resto/Parts); Phila. PA