RE: Smog Pump - Late B

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: RE: Smog Pump - Late B
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 15:53:04 -0600 (MDT)
So what happens if you remove the drive belt but the air pump will still
turn.  Everything is in good working order, I just wanted to get some
extra HP by disconnesting the drive.  The pump still spins when car is
revving, I think because of the suction in the air rail.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'74 BGT with no sills
'63 Buick 215 eyeing another rolling chassis