The prince of darkness strikes again.......

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: The prince of darkness strikes again.......
From: "Todd & Deb Tweedy" <lulusam2@sparc.isl.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 19:53:22 -0400
Well, Lucas the eternal prince of darkness has struck again.

I can't get my MG to start.  It will grown then click, click, click.  It
even wipes out the clock on my radio each time I try to turn it over.  I
have cleaned all the posts, replaced all the battery cable connections,
tested both batteries (each read about 11.80).  I am at a loss.  Could it be
my connection to my starter?  Help!  I was so looking forward to driving it
to the meeting in MPLS for the NAMGBR.

Thanks
Todd
69' MGC "With factory No-Start option"