WTB: Wooden steering wheel for MGA

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: WTB: Wooden steering wheel for MGA
From: MGALUVR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 00:05:22 EDT
I am looking for one of the wooden sterring wheels for my MGA. The one I am
most interested is an original (or the Moss reproduction offering) of the
optional factory wooden wheel that was available during the MGA production
years. This wheel used the standard MG center wheel insert with logo. I have
a picture of the wheel I am looking for at this URL:            <A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/mgaluvr/wheel.jpg";>http://members.aol.com/mgaluvr
/wheel.jpg</A>

       If you have one at a reasonable price or know someone who does please
email me. TIA............Bill Dillstrom

62 MKII MGA roadster
78 MGB roadster