double messages

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: double messages
From: Michael Jose <mwjose@u.arizona.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 12:31:43 -0700
Uh oh.
now I am getting the double messages myself.
Now I will go check all my settings, but I have all the list mail just
come into my regular inbox, no folders no nothing.
These are not ones that are cc to me, either.
I will see what issues I might have here, but I am going to have to
support the theory that it is a list problem, not a Mike Jose problem.
Sorry to take up more list time with this, but those who were so were so
vehement in saying that the list was not at fault, maybe should be more
understanding.
thanks  to all,
Mike Jose