Re: Dead MGB

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dead MGB
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:22:48 -0500
Fuses can be bad even if the look ok. You might try replacing all the fuses,
see what happens. If it does the trick, then you need to find out WHY. If
not...start tracing the ignition wire (from the starter) and try to see
where the juice stops,  with a voltmeter of course, not your toungue. ;)
This is the FUN part. Figure it out and you can count yourself amongst those
of us who have vanquished the Prince of Darkness. (one battle...the war is
never ending) hehe.
Dan
73 B