MG Entries Car Rally

To: "mg's" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG Entries Car Rally
From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 10:20:15 +0930
Fellow Listers,
                          the Climb to the Eagle rally mentioned on the list
previously by Eric, is on Friday 30th October. Entries are restricted to 200
cars and the Marque most represented is MG, as follows

1 + K3-[originally the Bira car]
5 + TC's
3 +TF's
5 + MGA [Unsure if any have 'Attitude'  Barney ]
21 + MGB roadsters [ Primrose and Eric are here, yeah !! ]
2 + MGB-GT-V8's
6 + MGB-GT's
1 + MGC-roadster [also Primrose]
1 + MGF [ Tony Hick the owner tells us this stands for MG-Forever ]

45 MG cars out of a total of only 200 is a good turnout IMHO.

 Eric is entered and I hope to read a report and see a few photo's of the
event on his web page in due course. Carol and I have entered our MGB-LE but
we have given our entry to a fellow MG enthusiast who missed out on a place,
as we will be around 400 miles East of Sydney on the day of the rally,
cruising the South Pacific Islands for two weeks. sigh. I guess Carol and I
will still be 'Cruisin" eh?

L8R,

Scotty,
Adelaide,Australia. [ Heading for FIJI and surrounds, soon. ]