Where to buy Porter's MGB Guide to Purchase & D. I. Y. Restoration

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Where to buy Porter's MGB Guide to Purchase & D. I. Y. Restoration
From: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:03:14 -0400
Has anyone been able to find a new copy of this book for sale lately?
Borders and Barnes & Noble say the book is out of print and only available
used (long wait to find used one also). Amazon.com says 3-5 weeks backorder,
but when I ordered it, it was sent an e-mail listing it as out of print
(unavailable) also. Any ideas? I'd like to have a copy before getting my B
to help in evaluating potential purchases. Thanks.

Craig