Looking for a MG...any MG!

To: "MG List" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a MG...any MG!
From: "Mike Lishego" <mlishego@asheboro.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 14:09:14 -0400
Howdy all,
    It's been a while since I last posted, but I've been trying to
keep up with the list a little bit.  I've been busy doing a play and
working, but I still find a little time to have some fun...Which
leads me to my next question.
    I'm looking for an MGB or Midget to use as a street-legal
autocross car.  I've been using my Miata, but I'm afraid of putting
too much wear on the car since it's a daily driver.  What I'd like
to find is an MG anywhere in NC for about $500.  I'd prefer to have
a car that starts and could eventually drive, the body is no
problem.  I'm really looking for something clapped out that I could
slowly fix up that might otherwise be considered a parts car.
Someday, the car might be restored, but more likely, it would simply
be used for pure driving, with cosmetic blemishes being ignored.
    Anyone have something like this?  Please, the line forms to the
right...8-)

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/virtualgarage/
1991 Mazda Miata