Re: bizarre picture

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: bizarre picture
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 18:03:43 -0800
Word on the street is that David Councill said:
> I just changed the desktop on my Win98 computer to a small picture that I
> got from this list. It is now tiled over the screen. It shows two women
> dragging a guy towards a chrome bumpered MGB with a hardtop, wirewheels,
> mid 60s vintage.

Faster, Pussycat Kill! Kill!  by Russ Meyer (that pic's on my site)

One of the first scenes is of the man racing his MGB against Tura Satana's
character in a Porsche.  When he wins at the last minute, she kills
him for kicks and kidnaps his girlfriend.  Great movie!!!!!  An all time
classic.

Skye

--
1966 MGB 1800  - GHN3     __,__\__     ffwd internet division
1962 Vespa 125 - VNB3    (_o____o_)    http://www.ffwd.com/