Wanted: Bolt-on Rear Axle (Vancouver)

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wanted: Bolt-on Rear Axle (Vancouver)
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 16:13:19 -0800
Looking for banjo-type rear axle with bolt-on hubs (and drums?) in
good condition (no diff clonking). Will consider trade for my banjo-type
rear axle with knock-off hubs. With front hubs & rotors would be bonus!

Vancouver BC only please.  It's a bit too much to deal with shipping.

I want to convert to minilites this winter so I can autox next summer :)
Now all I need is new rear springs, sills, rockers, floorpans, and a new
clutch. hehehe

Skye

--
1966 MGB 1800  - GHN3     __,__\__     ffwd internet division
1962 Vespa 125 - VNB3    (_o____o_)    http://www.ffwd.com/