Re: SU substitutions

To: "Skye Poier" <skye@ffwd.com>, "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: Re: SU substitutions
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 18:26:25 -0800
Jeez, guys, after all the free advice I've given over the years, wouldn't it
be nice if, just occasionally, I got a mention here?

After all, I am the bloke who Moss chose to do all their rebuilds (before
they discontinued the rebuilds in favor of the new carbs from Burlen), and I
thought I had a pretty good reputation for quality work at reasonable
prices.

Plaintively, and probably going to regret it tomorrow,

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center