Re: Off Topic -- Static Electricity

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Off Topic -- Static Electricity
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1999 13:17:58 +0000
Steve Conley wrote:

> The SO's vehicle ('93 Mazda 626) has a anti-static strip inside the
> door handle so when you get out you touch the strip and voila'...no
> shock. Don't know where you would get one for "Vicky" perhaps a
> computer/electronics store?

Most of the auto spares 'chain' stores sell the 'drag along the road
behind you' variety of anti-staic strap here.  Other may do so but these
stores are the only ones that include them in their catalog.

If they are getting rare in the northern hemisphere than maybe I can
start up an export business!

Eric
'68MGB MkII