MGA 1600 Mk1 For Sale - Sydney, Australia

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA 1600 Mk1 For Sale - Sydney, Australia
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 19:03:32 +1100
Hi all,

I was driving back from my local MG shop on Saturday when I spotted a White
with Red int, bumperless 1600 sitting in it's garage. I decided to be brash
and go and introduce myself as I have a twin to this car, what's funny is
that the owner, Julian, just lives a street away from me! Anyway, to cut a
long story short, the car is for sale, I've driven it, and it's really nice
and grunty, handles very well, very solid, nice interior, not a spec of rust
anywhere. A very nice car. Could do with a detail in the engine bay, and by
the feel of it, new bushes in the rear springs, but apart from that it's
'sweet'. The number plate just happens to be EX182!!

Julian doesn't have net access so I said I'd scan in a few pics and put up a
for sale notice on my website. If anyone is interested you can go and have a
look : http://www.apphosting.com/mgstuff/

I'm not associated with this sale whatsoever, just passing on info and
helping a new mate out. Julian professes he is not an MG nut, apparently
he's wants to sell this to buy a nice 60's 4 seater Mustang!

Cheers,
Neil.