Can't we all just get along :)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Can't we all just get along :)
From: "Theresa Rak" <t_rak@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 08:01:46 PST
Hey everyone....

Thought this list was to help each other....not put each other down!

If you have comments like that that MUST be said...please directly e-mail
that person. I dont get to check this everyday and its a real pain to have
to go through all this and delete stuff like that out of 300 or more
e-mails....

I realize I am new and probably dont have the right to be saying all
this....but I have a feeling others are thinking it :)

Your MG bud,
Teri :)