To listers in the UK

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: To listers in the UK
From: "Simon Matthews" <simon_atwork@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:15:38 PST
Does anyone in the UK on the list take "Practical Classics"? They had
reporters at the Palo Alto show and I would like to get hold of a copy of
the edition that covered this show.

The reporters told Terry Saunders (who used to be on this list and is one of
the founder members of the local club to which I belong) that his Arnolt TD
was going to be the "Editors Choice" for the edition. There is also a slight
chance that there might be a photograph of me (and MGA, of course) in the
magazine.

The article was supposed to be in either the November or December edition.

Simon