RE: heater control question (MGB)

To: "'Nina Barton'" <ninab@scoresheet.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: heater control question (MGB)
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 23:58:17 +0100
Hi Nina,

I've been there.
Yes I lubricated the control knob - I turns much better now.
I used light grease which normally has been been used on (you may not
believe this, but it's true!) paper tape punch equipment.

Fixing this thing to the engine valve has been for me one of the most
difficult jobs.
Have the cable (have a new one wich has a good move if possible) mounted to
the knob before mounting to the dashboard.

Carefull with the real dash knob (the black thing). I've lost the little
metal peace which holds the spring so this falls off the knob easily now.

Cheers,

Hans

71 BGT