1974 MGB-GT For Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1974 MGB-GT For Sale
From: Dave Tietz <mgcats@ij.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 22:23:26 -0500
I haven't sold my '74 MGB-GT yet, so I have lowered the price to $5,500.
The car is located in St. Petersburg, Florida and is an original Florida
car. The car is in excellent mechanical shape, I would not be afraid to
drive it anywhere! I have pictures and details at:

http://members.aol.com/davetietz

An overdrive is available with the car. I don't have room to keep it w/o
building another garage, and the wife won't let me do that. The paint
has some UV checking, but it still polishes up good. Mechanically
perfect, blows cold air!

It needs a good home. This would be an excellent opportunity to fly to
Florida for a little sunshine, and drive home.

Dave Tietz