Re: OD transmission problems

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OD transmission problems
From: "Tom Damon" <tomdamon@mediaone.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 23:09:47 -0500
    I've been observing for a few weeks now, and finally see one that I have
a suggestion for.  If you're not worried about saving the bolt, take an old
pair of vise-grips and lock them down on it.  Once you have it snug, take it
off and crank it a few notches, then take some channel locks and lock the
too-tight vise grips on.  It's tough to get the vise-grips down at that
point, but once it locks, you'll get the bolt off.  When you pop the
vise-grips off the bolt, don't do it near your crotch :)