Re: Fender liners

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fender liners
From: Steve Bettencourt <steveb5815@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 08:09:52 -0500
Marisa,
I put a set on my '79. They basically snap in. No fasteners. They are
left and right handed and are not marked as such. They fit best only one
way. They protect the entire inside of the fender. They fit behind the
shocks and then push up over the lip around the tire. The tire must be
removed to get  enough room to do the job.

Steve Bettencourt
http://clubs.hemmings.com/bmcne