Re: Peco exhaust

To: economu@whidbey.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Peco exhaust
From: FlynShoot@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:15:09 EST
Tim,

I have the Peco system on my 77 B and love the sound. It's sporty without
being obnoxious. The sound matches the car. It consist of a header, pipes,
and the muffler. There is no resonator so in theory there is less back
pressure and better flow. It installed pretty easily. $300 seems a bit high.
Try Northwest Import Parts.  <A
HREF="http://www.classicar.com/vendors/nwimpprt/nipcont.htm";>Northwest Import
Parts</A>  They should be lower. As far as Moss, contact George Merryweather
(georgem1@ficnet.net). He usuaually provides discounts AND FREE shipping. I
have placed three orders with him with absolutely no problems at all. Hope
this helps.

Good Luck.

DC Smith

<<Dear Honorable List:
Does anyone have experience with the Peco exhaust that they would be willing
to share? It is quite costly but can be found on ebay or other sites
discounted in price. Is it really worth $400 bucks, or $300 discounted? Are
there better vendors than Moss for this item? Is there a better system out
there?

Thanks for your time...

Kind regards,

Tim Economu