Re: Synching carbs

To: Trefor Delve <tdelve@mathworks.com>
Subject: Re: Synching carbs
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 17:45:55 -0500
Got mine from Moss, I found out years ago while working on Dual carb Triumph
Bikes that to sync the carbs you only had to get the two pistons set at the
exact same hights ,then reconnect the linkages so they were at this hight.
when I use the guage this is where they always end up.
So you can get them close by eye.     Carl E.