Re: Depressed Norwegian GT owner.

To: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>, jon.arikstad@merkantildata.no
Subject: Re: Depressed Norwegian GT owner.
From: Bill Holt <lbcholt@one.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 20:08:49 -0500
You guys are inspiring me!

It was about 28 degrees F this a.m. as I drove to work with the top down.
A new personal low (best?).  Tomorrow morning it's supposed to be only as
low as 48 degrees.  I guess I'll be in shirt sleeves!  Not bad for November
19th.

Bill Holt
Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky
'73 black tulip MGB
'71 Cutlass convertible as backup (with a blast furnace heater -- only if
absolutely necessary, of course; usually required by whiny passengers)