Re: 61 Magnette

To: Ken Waringa <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Subject: Re: 61 Magnette
From: Frank Krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:40:48 -0500
Ken:
There is a  car in a junk yard very close to me that I believe has a  Magnette
that is very sorry but has the running gear intact. The interior has been
gutted. I will research it further if you like. The car has a rounded
boot(trunk) and four doors. What other model might this be? The engine is marked
MG.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski